Saturday, October 20, 2012

Strength and Beauty

Warning: Picture overload. This is more just for me to have them all 
in one place in the future. I had trouble cutting any.


We have this little field a short walk from our house full of soft grass and shady trees and it's been a family favorite ever since we discovered it a few days after moving here. The boys and I go there often during the day, and when the weather is nice we occasionally go with Kristian in the evening. 

Today the weather was perfect so I packed a little picnic and loaded up the stroller. 

We played for almost two hours. The boys love running all around, digging, "climbing" trees, and finding the perfect stick. 
















We attempted a couple self-timers.


And then Caedmon wanted to take pictures of Jackson and me.





Here he's running at me with a handful of leaves to throw on my head...


 Bad mom alert. Child running with sticks.



For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
he is to be feared above all gods.
For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
Psalm 96

ShareThis