Friday, September 21, 2012

Beginning the weekend...



Happy Friday.
We are off to my Grandfather's 90th birthday party!

And for a little extra reading...

A tiny glimpse into some time away last weekend. An unbelievable gift. A very heart-felt thank you to my incredible husband and amazing mother-in-law for making it happen.

I love my friends. Take a minute to learn from Nicole as she shares: How to Encourage a Friend Going Through Infertility. (Also, check out this talent!)

This black bean burger recipe was passed along by my friend, Abby. I made it last night and it was a hit. We ate it bun-less, topped with feta cheese and avacado. Delish.

Made this Cinnamon Strudel Coffee Creamer this week. Everyone who's tried seems to be a fan. (I only had half-and-half on hand, so used that with milk.)

ShareThis