Thursday, August 16, 2012

I love KBR, and some links.


We had a great, low-key 7th anniversary. 
I'm beyond grateful for my husband, from whom I have much to learn. We feel greatly blessed in our marriage and recognize the Lord's provision for each of us by providing the other.
Above is one of my favorite pieces of decor in our home.
.................

One of the best shots this week...

......................

"Do as little as possible, as well as possible."
If you're "done living a Walmart life" read these great words from Kat.

10 ways to be a happier mom? Here you go. 

I had everything on hand, so made this delicious and unique Almond Coconut Fudge last week. Mmm.

Made a few different versions of this frittata this week. Yum. You can throw in anything you have. Quick and easy and it's been a hit with the whole crew.


And if you are a girl who needs a little laugh, here it is... That time I tried on Spanx and almost called 911. Thanks, Jennie. 

Happy Friday, dear friends.

ShareThis