Sunday, July 22, 2012

Better than coffee...

(but I have some of that too.)

One thing I have asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, so gaze upon the beauty on the Lord and inquire in his temple.


Necessary strength for my day found in these morning moments. Lately I've been loving pages 460 and 461 in my little Bible which contain Psalm 27, 28, 29 and 30. Talk about fuel, perspective, comfort, peace, strength, hope in His promises...

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints. and give thanks to his holy name.
For his anger is but for a moment, but his favor is for a lifetime.
Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes in the morning. 

ShareThis