Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mom and her girls out for coffee on Sunday. So nice.

Something I'm thankful for about my mom: She's never met a stranger. 
She's shown us how to lovingly embrace others without fear of what they may think. 
She's kind, gracious, and hospitable in her attitude towards others.
Thank you, Mom, for living a loving example.

(Also, thank you for basically living at my house for over a month last summer in preparation for Jackson's arrival! Your help and company were invaluable and I will always remember that wonderful time, especially the part where we tried to Zumba Jackson right out of me.)
..............................


To my Cubbie Bear and my Jacksie Boo:

God has used your little lives to change mine. I will never be the same.
Thank you for your patience with me as I learn along with you. 
Thank you for helping me understand God's love in a spectacular way.
You daily surprise me with new discoveries and make me laugh a lot.
You are both such unbelievable delights and I'm beyond thankful to be your Mommy.
I love you.

ShareThis