Thursday, April 05, 2012

Mission of Motherhood Book Study

I want to let any moms know about a book study beginning today on the new Mom Heart blog.
The book is Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson, and I know it's one I've mentioned here before. 
It was given to me a couple years ago by my wonderful friend, Shawna (from whom I've learned much about mothering!), and I'm so thankful she shared it. 

I think Sally will be posting a video covering a chapter about once a week and Misty will follow it up with a discussion. Enjoy!

I mentioned the Mom Heart blog a couple weeks ago but wanted to post it again here in case you haven't checked it out yet. I have already been so encouraged and inspired by the articles and think any mother will be too. I honestly don't read many blogs or websites these days. I just can't seem to find the time. But this is one I check daily for a quick, Christ-centered, helpful read.

ShareThis