Friday, April 20, 2012

Boomer Sooner!

I'm not even sure what to do with myself! A friend came this morning and whisked Caedmon away for the day to play with her son. It's just me and little J.

I'm wasting too much time sitting here trying to think of how to best use my time! I sure miss my boy, but I may be a tad bit giddy at the thought of a few moments of independence.

Better get to work on some house projects.

Just a few pics from this week... We have a great old friend who is the Spirit Coordinator for the University. He was doing a practice run with Boomer and Sooner (the two ponies who pull the schooner) and invited us to come watch, which was of course a thrill for the kids, and maybe even more of a thrill for my friend Natalie who is a Sooner fan through and through. At one point she may or may not have been spotted rolling around on the football field grass joyfully laughing. And I'm pretty sure I heard her utter the words, "My life is complete. I can now die happy."


















ShareThis