Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So I had this dream....

.... sometime during high school.

I don't remember most of it, but the part that stands out clearly in my mind is the part where I was walking through some wide open space, kind of like a parking lot, with Kristian Rose, my high school friend, by my side with his arm around my shoulders as we walked and talked.

I remember waking up thinking it was a strange dream, sensing happiness, and feeling it was quite unlikely that would ever happen.


I'm very happy some dreams do come true.

The two of us sat on the couch for a little bit last night listening to songs from the most recent Amos Lee album. We like him.

I glanced over at the page pulled up on the computer and it was an account with our names at the top... "Kristian and Katy Rose"

I thought, as I often do, how very happy I am to have my name linked with his.

ShareThis