Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The Hope Collection

Friends.
As of today, my Etsy shop, Magnolia Tree House, is stocked with for the holiday season with The Hope Collection.


You were all so generous and supportive a few months ago when we sold stationary, and because of that, three precious children are receiving life-saving surgeries. Wow.

This Christmas we are raising funds for orphans, and maternity and newborn care in an impoverished country, groups so near to my heart. I will tell more about the specifics and the organization shortly, but I wanted to go ahead and post the shop now. All profits from The Hope Collection sales (everything in the shop currently) will go directly to this cause. 

So, if you feel inclined, go browse around and see if there's anything that would look nice in your home for the holidays, or as a gift. There will be few more items going up soon.  Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

I so appreciate your generosity and love for these dear ones who will receive the much needed support and HOPE.

ShareThis