Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dish Bliss!

My husband will probably roll his eyes at this post because, I'll admit it, I'm a little too excited about our new dishes, and he's been hearing a lot about it.

They are everything I've never wanted in a dish:

They are made by Coleman. (yes, as in the camping company)
They are made of tin.
They are blue.

Yep, blue enamelware camping dishes!


It was about time we got a few kid-friendly dishes that wouldn't shatter after being dropped (or thrown) on the floor.

How cute (I thought, at least) to have this house of boys and for them to use camping dishes at the table.

So far, BIG success.

Caedmon loves being a big boy and drinking out of the cup with no lid instead of his sippy cup. Yes, there's liquid everywhere when he's through, but oh well!

I even mixed in a couple cute plastic ones from Target, you know, for a feminine touch.

The set is extremely durable and will last a long time.  (I called them "indestructible." Kristian reminded me they could rust.)

Plus, next time we go camping-- we've got our dishes!





ShareThis