Monday, April 18, 2011

THANK YOU and Updates!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you amazing friends who have bought stationary and who have helped promote the cause! It's so exciting to see more and more funds available for the heart surgery. We are so grateful!


I wanted to mention that I am more than happy to send orders as gifts! Just let me know in the comment section when you are ordering who it's for and their address and I'll ship it right to them. I'm sending out a few such orders today.


There are tiny gift tags attached to each stationary set and I'm happy to write a little message from you there.

Also, (at the great suggestion of my friend Angela) I'm including a little card with each set that very briefly gives a bit of information.


Thank you again, friends, for your support. It's been so encouraging and overwhelming.

..................
And here's a super-exciting update!

There's been a very generous donor come through who would like to match, dollar-for-dollar, a fully funded heart surgery from the proceeds of the stationary!


(And we are also committed to matching dollar-for-dollar up to one heart surgery as a gift in celebration of our second son's birthday.)


So, if we are able to raise enough money through the stationary sales, it will fund not 1, but 3 heart surgeries!

Thank you to this donor, and thank you to all of you who are partnering 

We're incredibly blessed by your generosity.

ShareThis