Thursday, February 24, 2011

New York City, a few weeks late

I was soaking up every minute being in NYC several weeks ago and didn't even take time to get out my camera, just captured some moments on my phone. (Aren't phones amazing these days? I just had the opportunity to advance from my old flip phone a couple months ago. Incredible!)

Trying out a moment in the big boy airplane seat.

Out the (bathroom) window of the Sullivan's apartment.

Just relaxin with the Sulli's and Pinky the Bear



Part of my old walk to work in the subway. Walked this path hundreds of times, often enjoying the lovely vocals of Miss Sondra, a gospel-singing homeless woman. 

Times Square, where people from all the globe really do take time to pause and take it all in.

Bryant Park and the Ice Rink. This time of year in the City is just dreamy.


Standing outside the old office.

I've always loved the look of this building across from the MET.
A twilight walk through icy Central Park with my loves. 





My sweet friend to Murph & her very characteristic gift-wrapped-in-a-subway-map to Caedmon. She has a very generous spirit. 

Many moments weren't captured by a camera, but are captured in my mind. The trip was a gift. We were so grateful to be in the city and with the people we love and miss. And grateful for the reminder that we are on our continued journey here in Oklahoma!

ShareThis