Monday, November 15, 2010

Newness

Good Morning, Monday.

I often give you a hard time.
I blame you for my own unwise decisions, and things I feel victim to.
...but instead, let there be thanksgiving. 
On this day, I am presented with a fresh start.
A new beginning to the work week.

Home journal

A starting point for me to refocus and push on hard in this race.
There is newness.

So, instead of despising the sound of your name and dreading your arrival, I will thank the Lord for you.
Lord, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you.  
Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait on the Lord. 
The start to our sabbath yesterday morning
 ...........................................................................

I find these calendars from Inspired to Action very helpful in praying for my husband and child everyday throughout the month. There are copies hung on the fridge, pasted in my journal, and framed next to our chair in baby's room. 

Be encouraged by this Manifesto of Joyful Parenting.

ShareThis