Friday, September 17, 2010

Inconsequential Tip of the Day

I love, love, love Fall. 
Truly. It makes me so happy. 

And I love this candle I was given for my birthday. It makes our home Fall.

Here is my little money-saving tip of the day:

If you are one who delights in the Pumpkin Spice Latte this time of year at Starbucks, but find it quite expensive, order a Cafe Misto with Pumpkin Spice syrup... a Pumpkin Spice Misto. (Not skim milk, just regular. It's much better.)

I discovered it tastes basically the same and it is half the price. This is my Friday treat right now.

If you are one who is against the big bad coffee chain but you would still like to enjoy a fall drink, try this pumpkin spice creamer.  I haven't yet, but I am so excited to! (I make her recipes often and they are wonderful.)

Happy Fall Friday!

ShareThis