Friday, June 25, 2010

A second to blog...

Our final days in the city have been memorable, filled with many "lasts." 







Some sweet friends gave me a spa gift certificate for my baby shower here and I had saved it to use post- delivery. Julie and I both were able to enjoy the amazingness of Exhale Spa at the Ganesvoort Hotel. 
My parents treated Kristian to a birthday week dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Houston's.  After dinner Daddy and Caed enjoyed the live music. 



Looking out my office window for the final time. 

Incredibly sweet going away breakfast.

We have a few more days left of packing and saying goodbye's and then fly out next Thursday.

There is a lot to potentially stress over right now.  This morning was reminded of this song (from psalm 103:8) and have had it in my head all day:

The Lord is gracious and compassionate
slow to anger and rich in love
the Lord is gracious and compassionate
slow to anger and righ in love

And the Lord is Good to all
he has compassion for all he has made

As far as the east is from the west..
thats how far, he has removed our transgressions from us
As far as the east is from the west..
thats how far, he has removed our transgressions from us

ShareThis