Sunday, March 28, 2010

gifts

"So here it is, another day. I did nothing to deserve it. I just woke up this morning, and there it was. I may have expected it to be there, but I had no right to. Just like Christmas morning, I got up to find a present waiting for me, a brand new day.

Yes, today is a gift. And it has my name on the tag. This present from God has been custom-made for me. God has filled it with blessings, some obvious and some in disguise. Its difficulties and challenges are tailored to fit my size. It may not be exactly what I asked for, but it is exactly what I need." -Russell Board
~~~~

I received a most amazing gift last week when three of my dear friends, Lauren, Lauren, and Angela, came to meet Caedmon and spend time with me.
It was absolutely perfect.
Thank you, friends, for taking the time to come be with us.



....................................................


And speaking of gifts, thank you so very much to everyone else who has blessed us incredibly the last two months. We have had tons of meals, volunteer babysitters, encouraging emails, and generous gifts- some from people we hardly know!
THANK YOU!

ShareThis