Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!






(thanks again, Shawna, for the pics!)

So enjoying these last few days/ weeks together before baby makes his appearance!

We are about two weeks from the due date, but hoping he'll come a bit earlier so that his traveling aunt can meet him before she has to leave the country on his due date!

Just finished a book I received for Christmas from my parents called That's My Son: How Moms can Influence Boys to Become Men of Character. It was great! And it even helped me understand my husband a little better. I look forward to reading similar books in the future. It's a whole new world that I know not much about.

I don't look much like the above pictures anymore. Here's a more current shot:
And here are a couple (cell phone) shots from a surprise shower my co-workers threw for me!
It was so sweet and at one of my favorite little restaurants in the city, Penelope.

Surprise!


Handmade "Congratulations!" banner, gift baskets, and little rose bushes as favors!

Back to work tomorrow for us after this lovely hiatus from the real world, and starting the final countdown!

ShareThis