Saturday, January 03, 2009

Who wouldn't love a Tea Party??

Well, we just arrived back in NYC after a most amazing trip home to Texas for Christmas. It was perfect. Many stories to tell and many pictures to post!

My Grandmother has a lovely annual holiday tradition of treating her in-town children and grandchildren to a tea party! (girls only of course)
Tea parties are so fun. We always had them growing up with our dolls and sisters, and I still love them just as much now!

This year we went to The Chocolate Angel in Richardson... Oh yum! The food is amazing and the atmosphere is adorable.
Annie and Jules
the group




Grandmother and me

And every year while we sip our tea, Kristian, my dad, and my Granddad have their annual Luby's lunch and enjoy liver and onions. It's apparently a real treat?

ShareThis