Wednesday, March 05, 2008

a la playa

this past weekend i got to go on a nice little trip to florida for my foundation's board meeting. we were in vero beach since joe is there at spring training with the dodgers. the 80 degree, sunny days were awesome, and i had a great time with one of my co-workers and friends, jenn. from our balcony the room



jenn and me

our attempt to get a pic before dinner (for you, anne)

i had several chances to go watch some games but couldn't convince myself it was worth leaving the beach


ali in her apparently sweet rental (i have about 0% fascination with cars)


note actor robert wuhl in the background



it was a good time, though it would have been a lot better with my hubby there! it also made me miss hawaii A LOT. but i'm glad to be back home in nyc.
(and just to clarify- money donated to the foundation does not pay for this... its the torre's treat)

ShareThis